Senior Documentation Designer (temp to perm)
- New York, NY
SENIOR DOCUMENTATION DESIGNER (TEMP TO PERM)
Weekly Hours: 40
Duration: Temp to Perm (3 month contract with the opportunity to convert to full-time)
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced designer, to lead the design and production of Peloton’s consumer facing Product Documentation. The Senior Designer will be responsible for creating comprehensive guides and manuals to ensure that users understand how to operate our product safely and with ease. Our ideal candidate has a degree in Graphic Design and experience in print, digital and some packaging production.
- Experience designing guides, user manuals or assembly instructions (direct experience with integrated hardware-software products is a bonus)
- Trained and skilled in typography, illustration and layout
- In-depth knowledge of print, digital and packaging production
- Comfortable accepting and addressing feedback and flexible in accommodating fast and frequent changes
- Experience leading/managing other designers
- Efficient, detail-oriented and precise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Design user-facing content for fitness device quick start guides, user manuals, and other printed and digital materials
- Distill complex and substantial amounts of information into visually engaging solutions, to enhance the user’s experience with the product
- Work quickly and accurately to produce design solutions that meet individual project objectives, while also designing towards a larger and consistent brand narrative
- Meet key deliverables while managing several projects simultaneously and maintaining a high quality of work
- Work in close partnership with internal teams (Project Management, Technical Writing, Product Management, Legal) to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects
- Continue to optimize and streamline the Documentation design process with mindfulness to scalability
- Maintain design standards and help to build Documentation brand guidelines as we continue to expand our product portfolio and distribution
- Oversee the work of one freelance designer
- QC all work and prep all files for production
- 6+ years of experience in print design and production, experience with packaging is a bonus
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Graphic Design
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign required)
- Samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top