Senior Analyst, Warehousing & Distribution
- New York, NY
Peloton is seeking motivated leaders to design and implement processes improving our Warehousing and Distribution operations. You will play a critical role in expanding the footprint of our next-gen systems and creating the global standard for processes that drive effective usage of these platforms. Operating as part of a team of subject matter experts, you will be a key participant in actualizing the future capabilities roadmap and driving the daily cadences required to reduce cost, eliminate waste & deliver value to our customers. Working closely with the warehouse team, internal and external IT, and other cross-functional stakeholders you will mature the Peloton Supply Chain to ensure it continues to provide value to our customer base while having ample opportunities to learn and grow your skill set.
Own the creation and deployment of Warehousing and Distribution processes
- Perform hands-on system and software configuration to enable business functionality
- Participate in on-site implementation to ensure complete delivery of the business requirements
- Assist in the development of test plans to ensure that all requirements are validated
- Work closely with business users to determine optimal process flows and generate associated business requirements documentation
- Support the implementation of warehouse management and transportation management systems within Peloton distribution centers
- Build training documentation and facilitate user acceptance testing for Warehouse applications and any related scanning and label printing hardware
- Work with operations management to set up and maintain Operational Master Data including routes and durations, inventory locations, location classes and statuses, zones and other required master data to enable system operation
Provide Sustaining Support for Warehousing & Distribution Platforms
- Monitor, Troubleshoot, and resolve system issues by deep diving root cause and escalating to IT partners and/or external vendor where applicable
- Evaluate impact of new deployments on existing processes and perfect the process to roll-out functionality to new warehouse sites
- Train and mentor teams in the Field and HQ on solutions and best practices in support of process implementation and continuous improvement
Drive On-going Continuous Improvement
- Monitor and evaluate solution effectiveness through creation and on-going analysis of key performance KPIs related to warehousing and distribution
- Drive process and productivity improvements into existing operations based on analysis of processes versus system capabilities and anticipated gains. Define return on investment and gain alignment with Ops/IT on associated ROI and resourcing
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in the Warehousing & Distribution space with minimum of 1-2 years driving process improvements and/or system deployments
- Bachelor’s in Operations, Supply Chain, or related Business degree
- Working knowledge and understanding of lean, project management and change management a big plus
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations; experience with executive communications
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Strong understanding of end-to-end supply chain concepts and financial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external customers to get results
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top