- London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to help manage and support the growing needs of our Accounting department. Reporting into our Finance Manager, the ideal candidate will have experience working within both SaaS and Retail business models, have excellent business sense and acumen, and will be a natural numbers wizard.
- Play an integral role in the monthly / quarterly VAT returns for the UK and Germany
- Work with the Field Ops & Studio teams to review and ensure accuracy of the monthly P&L including close scrutiny of month end accruals required
- Inventory accounting responsibilities – accounting for, and reconciling, FOB inventory,
- Prepare statutory financial statements including P&L, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Play an integral role in new system rollouts to the International markets
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- ~5 years accounting/finance experience; Qualified-Latest stage of qualification
- Strong understanding of accounting theory – particularly US GAAP would be an advantage
- Strong interest in technical / tax accounting areas
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in media and/or ecommerce preferred
- Tech savvy and MS Excel power user. Experience working with various systems (NetSuite, Concur, Coupa, Blackline) a plus.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top