- Santa Clara, CA
Peloton is looking for a Security Architect to help build a security program to ensure that security & privacy are designed into our products. The candidate will be responsible for setting security principles and guidelines, driving security assessments on new and existing products, advocate security and privacy during architecture decisions, proactively identify vulnerabilities and drive appropriate remediations.
- Build a comprehensive hardware/software security program.
- Lead with hands-on code-reviews to proactively find potential security vulnerabilities and recommend their remediations.
- Be a strong security and privacy advocate.
- Conduct security review assessments of product portfolio.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for assessment and improvements.
- 10+ years of experience with information security in consumer electronics domain.
- 5+ years of experience in shipping consumer devices and Mobile SoCs.
- Understanding of full-stack, from bootloaders to applications.
- Experience with code-reviews and secured product design.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer science or equivalent.
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada, and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top