Seasonal Warehouse Associate
SEASONAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
- This is a seasonal position; length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Assemble bikes for delivery
- Load and transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Learn refurb and repair of bikes at warehouse as needed / directed
- Assist with processing of returns, shipping of spare parts and recording inventory levels
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 325 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Back to top