Seasonal Warehouse Associate
SEASONAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
At Peloton, we're committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service. We're looking for world class brand ambassadors who are passionate about fitness, excited about the Peloton mission, and committed to providing our customers with nothing short of world-class customer service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Assemble bikes for delivery
- Load and transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Learn refurb and repair of bikes at warehouse as needed / directed
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management, and goal setting skills
- Ability to follow directions and tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Dependable and shows up for scheduled work shifts
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
This is a seasonal position that involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton Bikes (up to 130lbs). Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top