Seasonal Service Coordinator
SEASONAL SERVICE COORDINATOR
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Perform all vehicle routing and customer scheduling for the National Field Operations network
- Serve as the point of contact and problem solver for customers at all stages of the delivery process (initial scheduling, rescheduling requests, delivery status, service requests, etc)
- Ensure the efficient routing of vehicles to minimize travel time and maximize efficiency
- Constantly evaluate the efficiency of routes including travel times, traffic patterns, zip code delivery zones, etc
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service and computer skills on a Mac platform
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent work ethic, relentless attention to detail and superior analytical skills
- Experience with vehicle routing and customer scheduling preferred
Back to top