Seasonal Field Specialist
- Carlsbad, CA
SEASONAL FIELD SPECIALIST
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Peloton’s Field Operations provides a world-class delivery experience with in-home setup and installation. The Field Specialist provides support and education of our bike and tablet innovating the delivery experience for our Peloton members. Our Field Specialists are the front-line ambassadors to our members and are responsible for supporting Peloton’s mission to put our members first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- This is a seasonal position; length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
- Excite and educate new members by providing a comprehensive orientation on Peloton’s bike and tablet
- Support the member through the entire delivery experience
- Stage the bike and any additional accessories in the members home
- Install the Peloton hardware and be able to troubleshoot issues in-home
- Maintenance of your designated fleet vehicle
- Manage delivery route with Peloton systems and maintain communication with the member prior to delivery
- Adhere to and prioritize Peloton’s standards of safety for yourself, your team member, and the member on and off the road at all times
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Back to top