Seasonal Field Specialist
- Woodbridge, Canada
SEASONAL FIELD SPECIALIST
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Peloton’s Field Operations provides a world-class delivery experience with in-home setup and installation. The Field Specialist provides support and education of our bike and tablet innovating the delivery experience for our Peloton members. Our Field Specialists are the front-line ambassadors to our members and are responsible for supporting Peloton’s mission to put our members first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- This is a seasonal position; length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
- Excite and educate new members by providing a comprehensive orientation on Peloton’s bike and tablet
- Support the member through the entire delivery experience
- Stage the bike and any additional accessories in the members home
- Install the Peloton hardware and be able to troubleshoot issues in-home
- Maintenance of your designated fleet vehicle
- Manage delivery route with Peloton systems and maintain communication with the member prior to delivery
- Adhere to and prioritize Peloton’s standards of safety for yourself, your team member, and the member on and off the road at all times
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
The hourly rate for this role is $25/hour.
Back to top