Seasonal Field Assistant
- Lakeland, FL
SEASONAL FIELD ASSISTANT
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- This is a seasonal position; length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
- Provide assistance to the Field Specialists in providing superior customer service and educating customers on product setup, features, and usage
- Assist in assembly of Peloton products and accessories in customers homes
- Assist in the loading of the van, including bikes and accessories
- Complete the DVIR and checklist for accessories prior to route departure with the assistance of the Field Specialist.
- Conduct all phones calls while on route when necessary, including contacting the Supervisor, Scheduling Center, and 30 minute call notification to the customer.
- Remove all trash from customers home, prep for each delivery by cleating shoes and organizing order contents, and ensure delivery vehicle is clean and well organized throughout the day
- Assist with in-home product repairs and maintenance
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Back to top