Sales Specialist - Chinook Centre
Energetic, enthusiastic and results driven, our Sales Specialists are the front line business drivers in Peloton's retail showrooms. They exhibit a keen knowledge of our product, services, and company. Above all, our Sales Specialists are strong communicators who are able to understand the needs of their clients, build long lasting relationships with these clients and build a solid network for sales.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
- Maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and merchandise presentation
- Proactively utilize Salesforce to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Peloton's products and brand image
- Phone and email outreach to both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events, and follow-up
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Work professionally with fellow sales specialists in a team environment
- Help to maintain visual/physical standards of store
- Prior sales experience - preferably in a customer focused environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit; desire to exceed sales goals
- Enthusiastic, energetic and personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and team oriented
- An appreciation of fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products and Salesforce a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top