- San Leandro, CA
Location: San Leandro Refurb Center
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for the configuration, quality, and accuracy of Peloton products
- Ensure hardware and software of the product is functioning properly after refurbishment
- Understanding of spare parts and routine product repairs
- Work with other internal departments to identify process improvement for efficiency
- Load and transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with processing of returns, shipping of spare parts and recording inventory levels
- Ensure specified processes, procedures, and reporting methods follow build instructions
- Provide training, development, and feedback to the team on service repairs
- Learn refurb and repair of product at warehouse as needed / directed
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Capable of excellent documentation and tracking data
- Familiar with all Peloton Products
- Follow standards and documented procedures at all times
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Back to top