We’re searching for a highly organized recruitment coordinator to assist our People Team with coordination, project management, and the execution of our talent acquisition and talent marketing efforts. Working as a member of our people team, you will interact with a number of our growing teams, including (but not limited to) Engineering, Hardware, Product, Design, Operations, and Marketing teams. Peloton has some ambitious growth goals for the next few quarters; this is an exciting opportunity for someone for someone to have immediate impact on one of the fastest growing technology organizations for a company that is changing at home fitness.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Coordinate a high volume of complex interviews across multiple departments at a fast pace
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
- Maintain and update all outside Peloton Company pages, hiring platforms, and employer-branding sites
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates and recruiters
- Assist with and manage planning and coordination recruiting events (career fairs, meetups, campus events, etc.)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage their time efficiently
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with the strong verbal and written communication to both Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Empathetic understanding of the candidate process
- A Bachelor's degree
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working with talent acquisition/recruiting in the past
- Understand full-desk recruiting and sourcing
- Have used Greenhouse!
- Have a passion for fitness
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton offers the very best of fitness and tech via its innovative Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms, which bring members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes. As of today, we’ve sold more than 225,000 bikes, and have over 1,000,000 Members that have taken 8 million classes.
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top