- Woodbridge, NJ
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Peloton Bike is built through our Internal Bike Assembly System (IBAS) process which is a series of stations used for assembly and manufacturing. IBAS Quality Inspector is responsible for inspecting finished bikes and assisting the assembly line with respect to quality criteria decisions to ensure the Peloton Bike to the highest standard of quality. They will provide the inspection of Peloton products to ensure parts and assemblies meet Peloton’s specifications and quality of standards.
- Approves finished products and/or incoming material by conducting visual, tactile, audible, and measurement tests and confirming specifications using IBAS Cosmetic Visual Criteria.
- Return the rejected products into repair for re-work, and confirming re-work before approving it as a finished product.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs summarize re-work and waste and input data into a quality database.
- Assist the production team with cosmetic defects by playing the role of expert for IBAS cosmetic visual criteria.
- Assist the team with diagnosing issues with the bikes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, and complying with legal regulations.
- Ability to work OT, and any shift, as well as rotating shifts and weekends
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Should have the ability to operate Google Sheets and Docs.
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Peloton Manufacturing & Quality Management System and Peloton Employee Handbook
- High school diploma
- One to two year’ quality inspector experience
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges, calipers, and other measuring instruments.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills like the ability to operate Google Docs, MES, QMS, etc..
- Attention to detail and Hand/eye coordination
- Reporting skills
- Blueprint reading
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and downstairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift.
Back to top