Quality Assurance Engineer
- London, United Kingdom
Peloton's Quality Engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Quality Assurance Engineer to work on our award-winning Peloton products. In this role, you will directly take responsibility for the quality of the product and work closely with Software/Hardware developers, Product Management, Field Quality Engineers, and help teams cultivate a quality mindset, coach, and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices.
- Understand the product/feature in development, road-map, launch plans, etc to prepare test strategies.
- Plan and execute tests with International markets (different languages, localization config changes, etc) and rapid expansion to other locales in mind.
- Beta test coordination with testers in local markets, and with the internal stakeholders. This may involve traveling to the beta testers' location to swap or replace units/parts.
- Perform health checks by building dashboards to establish, measure, and report KPIs.
- Understand metrics (users, usage, network data, features used, etc) and strategize tests appropriately.
- Perform root cause analysis (including field failures) where ever required and suggest workarounds if possible.
- Present test strategies to stakeholders
- Analyze test data, prepare test reports, summarize information, and present the test results to the relevant audiences.
- Work in tandem with test engineers in various locations to ensure high-quality features are consistently delivered.
- Identify user journeys that need to be automated and communicate with the automation teams.
- Create playbooks for efficient execution of processes.
- Best practices for future referencing and creating a knowledge base.
- Help mentor and coach engineers about the best practices in software engineering.
- Partake in the onboarding of team members.
- 3+ years of experience in software Quality Assurance. Experience must include products with hardware and software integrations.
- Experience with defining a test strategy for an entire product/feature.
- Experience testing Android systems, and Apps built with Android.
- Experience working with GIT and CI environments.
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently.
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams and be an excellent team player.
- Good communication skills with teams and team-members in varying timezones.
- Exceptional test aptitude and expertise in formal and informal testing techniques as well as quality reporting.
- Experience testing Android enabled IoT devices
- Experience with setting up and configuring CI using Jenkins or similar tools.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top