The Peloton Platform Engineering team is seeking a very technical, hands-on, results driven program manager. This individual will partner with Peloton ODM Hardware and software engineering team to deliver on key product initiative and our product roadmaps. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day program management of the ODM project schedules, deliverables and on-time delivery.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage program deliverables from external partners and vendors
- Work with internal Peloton stakeholders, create detailed program and project plans spanning product, engineering, and business deliverables, identifying resource requirements, task owners, milestones, dependencies and key risks.
- Define and build a process for managing the development cycle for complex engineering products. Prioritization of products and projects, schedules, and resources.
- Manage scope and evaluate priorities to efficiently balance resources.
- Development and monitoring of key performance indicators. Ensure products and projects ship "on time" and with a high quality bar
- Identification of opportunities for improvement, innovation, and cost reductions
- Able to learn and new technologies and methodologies quickly
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, and conceptual skills
- Develop relationships with, and ensure the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives, provide day-to-day project contact.
- Willingness to learn fast with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude
- Will need to work independently but communicate status, risks, and issues to the management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BS in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ year os Software development experience is a must.
- 5+ years in software project or program management experience is a must.
- Previous experience managing 3rd party deliverables
- Proven experience in leading complex project management efforts in a technology environment
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and routinely solve complex problems independently
- Prior experience shipping consumer devices is nice to have
- Excellent interpersonal skills' ability to multitask and work in a team environment work across departments.
- Must be well versed in sound software development and testing practices
- Mature communicator of project risks and options
- Works with high degree of intensity, follow through, and drive to results.
- Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and research skills.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top