Production Manager, Germany
- Larkhall, United Kingdom
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to oversee logistical and business aspects of production for assigned content vertical as well as studio operations.
- Work hand in hand with the Producer team to assist in all content and operational requirements for the Germany content team
- Serve as central point of knowledge and information for Content Department projects
- Responsible for the production schedule and determining / revising the class mix as needed
- Responsible for all CMS class creations and the class publishing schedule
- Responsible for keeping the Production Manual up to date and ensuring production protocols are followed
- Collaborate and serve as a liaison with Product and Communications teams on business goals and strategies to ensure all are working in sync, and support the Instructors with all communication requests
- Responsible for Instructor schedules, booking requests, PTO and providing additional support to Instructors
- Track invoices, releases and other financial/legal documents
- Line-manage the Production Coordinator
- Experience working in a live production environment
- Fluency in German would be highly advantageous
- Proven experience running day-to-day operations, setting priorities and managing multiple assignments concurrently
- Keen business sense with strong problem-solving skills
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and interpersonal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top