Production Coordinator, Germany
- Larkhall, United Kingdom
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming.
We are looking for an individual to join our Production Management team to assist in the management of our production schedule and related operations. The role focuses on the business and logistics of the production process.
- Assist with creating the production schedule and determining / revising the class mix as needed
- Maintain, distribute and communicate filming schedules and updates to all stakeholders as necessary
- Populate Peloton’s Content Management System with class information prior to filming and publishing
- Enter class information into our studio booking system
- Support Producer team with special programming opportunities e.g. social media events, special theme classes, tentpole initiatives
- Assist Instructors with diary management for ancillary activities such as PR & marketing events, and record dates in our Tracker
- Complete and file Instructor timesheets, leave and sickness absence records
- Prepare Talent expense reports
- Prepare and send weekly schedule documents to Instructors, maintaining throughout the week
- Request and distribute Instructor wardrobe selections
- Prepare paperwork for meetings, including agendas and powerpoint presentations
- Supervise the Production Management Assistant to book team calendar events as required, including meetings, conference calls and travel arrangements
- Assist Production Manager with special projects
- Fluency in German a must
- Desire to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Keen business sense with problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Razor sharp attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top