Production Assistant, Germany
- London, United Kingdom
Production Assistant (PA)- DE
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming.
We’re looking for a Production Assistant to join our team to help support all aspects of our daily, live production operations within our German team. Production Assistants will gain a broad exposure to all aspects of production including processes and protocols, technical broadcast operations, and talent management. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the ground up.
On a typical day, you will:
- Act as the ‘Guardian’ of the daily filming schedule, accompanying Instructors between studio locations to ensure the class schedule is adhered to meticulously
- Act as the conduit between the Control Room / Production Technicians and the studio floor
- Check Instructor and PA equipment in the Control Room and Studio is in working order and fully charged prior to filming e.g. Microphones, back-up mics, batteries, monitors and laptops.
- Mic up the Instructors prior to filming
- Watch all classes being filmed from the PA Monitor in the Control Room
- Develop and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the Studio, its camera angles, and the ideal arrangement of Guest Riders
- Develop and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the Peloton Production Manual, in order to advise on correct protocols and alert the production team whenever anomalies occur
- Monitor cues and time counts to Instructors and Guest Riders
- Help to coordinate and take part in studio rehearsals and training drills
- Look ahead in the filming schedule to predict requirements and prepare accordingly
- Assist with any technical problems
- Assist in the planning and preparation of filming
- Pass information and progress reports from filming to Instructors, the Control Room and the Production Team as necessary
- German language skills a must
- Experience of working on film or TV sets, especially studio environments a plus
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm and effective under pressure
- Razor sharp attention to detail
- A friendly disposition and an air of calm authority with our Instructor team - prior experience with talent management will be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills to receive, interpret and convey information accurately and concisely
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills, in order to quickly judge how to get the best out of different people
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top