- London, United Kingdom
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming.
We’re looking for a Production Assistant to join our team to help support all aspects of our daily, live production operations within our UK team. Production Assistants will gain a broad exposure to all aspects of production including processes and protocols, technical broadcast operations, and talent management. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the ground up.
On a typical day, you will:
- Act as the ‘Guardian’ of the daily filming schedule, accompanying Instructors between studio locations to ensure the class schedule is adhered to meticulously
- Act as the conduit between the Control Room / Production Technicians and the studio floor
- Check Instructor and PA equipment in the Control Room and Studio is in working order and fully charged prior to filming e.g. Microphones, back-up mics, batteries, monitors and laptops.
- Mic up the Instructors prior to filming
- Watch all classes being filmed from the PA Monitor in the Control Room
- Develop and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the Studio, its camera angles, and the ideal arrangement of Guest Riders
- Develop and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the Peloton Production Manual, in order to advise on correct protocols and alert the production team whenever anomalies occur
- Monitor cues and time counts to Instructors and Guest Riders
- Help to coordinate and take part in studio rehearsals and training drills
- Look ahead in the filming schedule to predict requirements and prepare accordingly
- Assist with any technical problems
- Assist in the planning and preparation of filming
- Pass information and progress reports from filming to Instructors, the Control Room and the Production Team as necessary
- Experience of working on film or TV sets, especially studio environments a plus
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm and effective under pressure
- Razor sharp attention to detail
- A friendly disposition and an air of calm authority with our Instructor team - prior experience with talent management will be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills to receive, interpret and convey information accurately and concisely
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills, in order to quickly judge how to get the best out of different people
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top