Principal System Architect
- Santa Clara, CA
Peloton is looking for a Principal System Architect to help architect our products working closely with hardware and software teams.
The Principal System Architect will drive system architecture discussions and decisions and help with strategy and execution to fuel Peloton’s double-digit growth and market expansion. The principal architect will ensure scalable, robust, and high-performing architecture by bringing in embedded expertise, rich in depth and breadth.
- Work with Product Management, Software teams and EE team to define system architecture for Peloton’s products.
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive both engineering and product alignment.
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create shared roadmaps and deliver on the company vision.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for assessment and improvements.
- 10+ years of system lead/architect experience with embedded systems
- 5 years of experience in architecting and shipping consumer devices using Android OS with cloud software.
- 5 years of experience in shipping consumer devices and Mobile SoCs.
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada, and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top