Permalance Production Artist
As a Production Artist, you’ll take a supportive role in taking projects to the final stage of development. This position requires working closely with our designers to ensure precision of graphic elements and preparation of files for print or digital publication. You’ll be blending both creativity and technical skills to format layouts and/or images.
This position requires almost an extremely meticulous personality: an incredible eye for detail, rigid following of brand guidelines, and a mastery of Sketch and Adobe CS. You are as capable of thinking on a systems level down to pixel-perfection. Diligence is required in organizing and backing up files. Think of yourself as having technical expertise, but also love being immersed in creative work.
- Liaise with the creative team to finalize projects
- Own the delivery of campaign assets
- Manage prepress process for print files
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
- Archive produced images and graphics
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
- Experience designing for a consumer technology brand
- Agency experience in developing 360 campaigns
- Savviness for creating social media content such as Facebook assets or Instagram stories
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a production artist with an agency or product technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant work experience across both online and offline channels
- Expertise in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id), and Sketch. Framer or other prototyping tools a plus.
- Unwavering attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication with your fellow team
- Sketch experienced required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top