Peloton, one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S., is looking for a Netsuite Developer to support our new implementation. This role will be fully responsible for a large NetSuite implementation within a company that spans more than thirty retail stores, warehousing and distribution centers on both coasts, and a very unique and large ecommerce presence. This person will be responsible for the maintenance of the production and sandbox instances of the NetSuite ERP, ensuring its alignment to Peloton’s business strategy. You will be the primary contact for all customizations and integrations that we need to build in NetSuite. You will also be responsible for maintenance which includes creating searches and reports, migrating changes from sandbox to production, managing access, data imports and release preview testing.
- Create SuiteScripts and Workflows for customizations.
- Create Custom forms, fields, searches
- Install required bundles and 3rd party solutions
- Support Dell Boomi Integration with various systems and resolve data issues
- Perform release preview testing to ensure compatibility and work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues before the upgrade.
- Update and maintain workflows and Suite Scripts
- Work with NetSuite Support to maintain the support cases opened for the business needs
- Work with the IT and Software engineering team to provide necessary support to the business related to NetSuite, POS and 3PL
- Support the SSO and integrations with various systems
- Coach and mentor junior technical resources; own responsibility for ongoing technical development of technical resources on NetSuite projects
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with Peloton’s policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- 3+ years of recent SuiteScript Development experience with Netsuite
- Knowledge of Java or other programming languages will be a plus
- Hands-on coding, testing, and implementation of software within a SaaS environment is a huge plus
- NetSuite Certifications strongly preferred (SuiteFoundation)
- Experience working with integration tools such as Dell Boomi or Celigo or Mulesoft is a plus
- Ability to articulate and break down technical concepts to a wide audience, that includes stakeholders, technical and functional project teams, with varying degrees of technical aptitude.
- Must feel comfortable in client-facing role, working directly with all levels of staff from C-level executives to general staff level, and responding to challenging client conversations with informed, well-articulated solutions or alternatives
- Technology and internet savvy, with the ability to learn new technologies, and have an ongoing desire to stay current with the last technologies
- Organized, self-driven, and self-directed with strong ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Possess exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of architecture options, design trade-offs, and ability to communicate design choices.
- Understanding of Web 2.0 and cloud architecture paradigms
- Understanding of data migration and integration considerations, design trade-offs and common ETL tools.
- Deep knowledge of risk management and business process management
- Solid experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.’
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or alternatively a minimum of 5 years’ equivalent work experience.
Third party candidates will not be considered for this opportunity.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top