This NetSuite Admin will work with the various business areas such as the Finance team, the procurement and logistics team etc to provide necessary support and customizations for their operations. This role is intended to be primarily focussed on the Accounting team to help resolve their issues in a timely manner. Having a good knowledge of the Financial Accounting module in addition to the technical customizations will be very important.
- Work with a team that builds and maintains the ERP and related software systems at Peloton.
- Discuss requirements with business stakeholders and suggest solutions in NetSuite or provide necessary customizations which includes custom user interfaces, suiteflows or scripts to support their needs.
- Work with the integration software to triage the data or other issues with the integration
- Work with the team to document and generate custom reports as necessary
- Assist with data import process and data cleanup and data migration from various systems
- Administer user access to NetSuite, Dell Boomi or other software that we are responsible for maintaining
- Have had experience being a NetSuite Admin with hands on experience on NetSuite forms customization, Suiteflow, Data migration, Suitebundler & custom field –record Customizations
- Basic knowledge on standard NetSuite transactions like Purchase order, Sales order, inventory management etc.
- NetSuite Technical Hands on experience on SuiteScript (Java scripting) – Client, User event, Scheduled, workflow, portlet, Suitelet etc., Suiteflow, Suitebuilder & Suitebundler and RESTLETS
- Experience with Suitecommerce Advanced Or SCIS is a plus
- Have been a part of at least 2 full cycle NetSuite implementation Deep functional knowledge in Advanced Financials Module, Advanced Inventory Module, Fixed Assets Management Module
- Knowledge of Advanced Revenue Recognition Module is a plus
- Working experience with Multi-Subsidiary and inter-company transactions is mandatory. Exposure to EU is a plus.
- Good business process knowledge like procure to pay, order to cash and record to report.
- Basic accounting knowledge like General Ledgers, set up of chart of accounts etc.
- Experience in system integration testing and unit testing
- Strong communication and process documentation skills
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or a minimum of 5 years’ equivalent work experience.
Third party candidates will not be considered for this opportunity.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Back to top