Member Support Supervisor - Plano
- Plano, TX
We are looking for a Supervisor to join our globally diverse and talented team. You will specialize in Membership engagement and be responsible for leading, inspiring, and supervising a team of 15 to 20 Agents while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, allocating and directing workloads to meet productivity and service level goals while ensuring excellent customer service, coaching and developing people, and serving as the conduit and escalation point for exception problem management of Member troubles and issues.
- Coach Agents and Team Leaders to deliver on KPI/Metric targets while consistently developing new initiatives or iterate on existing processes to drive success. Coaching is 80% of the role.
- Actively monitor channels (calls, emails, chats, tickets, etc.) to ensure quality while coaching on improvement areas.
- Oversee the day to day operations of Member Support within your Line of Business and assigning of tasks to Team Leaders and Agents, including optimal coverage and efficiency.
- Demonstrate a commitment to organizational success by effectively managing change and initiating improvements in the process and culture of the team.
- Expedite resolution of advanced Member issues, reduce first reply time and full resolution time, actively monitor and address all escalations as needed.
- Partner with appropriate teams as needed to ensure full understanding of an issue’s current status and resolution and representing the voice of our Members.
- Continually assist in the development of team members across all areas of specialization while fostering a high level of engagement.
- Help to attract and retain top talent to the team.
- Interview and hire new Agents; oversee their development through evaluation and coaching to ensure continued growth and deeper skill sets.
- Lead team meetings to ensure team understanding of company initiatives as well as the team’s performance against KPI’s.
- Review QA evaluations and provide coaching feedback to team members. Remain calibrated with QA team and other leaders.
- Perform queue management duties as needed.
- Embody accountability by holding yourself to the highest professional standards. Hold your team accountable through coaching and corrective action as necessary.
- You will help lead change across the team and drive Agent proficiency from new hires through proven professionals in an environment of great change: new markets, new products, and significant growth
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to motivate others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through others
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple demands
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to read and interpret data
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with Zendesk Support software
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top