Manager, Trade Compliance
- New York, NY
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Manager, Trade Compliance to join our New York based Supply Chain team. In this role you will be supporting the Senior Manager, International Freight to monitor the performance of Peloton’s customs brokers against Master SKU data in the North American and International markets.
You will work within the ACE (US) / CBSA (CA) / HMRC (UK) / Zoll (DE) platforms of Customs to audit and reconcile duty, tax and VAT payments and deferments of Peloton. By classifying Peloton products for imports into all markets you will ensure ongoing accuracy of the Peloton Master SKU database for Imports into all markets.
This role will support the establishment and management of duty drawback programs and FTZ/bonded warehouse set up.
- Identification and collection of supplier’s Import compliance deviations into all Import markets, ensuring corrective action
- ACE etc. reporting expertise to verify brokers compliance to Master SKU data
- EU VAT, Duties and taxes knowledge
- tariff classification / tariff engineering
- ADD/CVD knowledge
- Management of duty drawback program
- Management of customs aspects of bonded warehouses or FTZ
- Management of VMI
- Country of Origin rules and Free Trade Agreements knowledge
- Asia trade compliance
- US Export compliance knowledge
- Establishment of Import/Export manuals
- Support preparation of organization for Customs audits
- Licensed US customs broker
- Minimum experience of 4 years with an Importer or Trade compliance company in a similar role
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Previous experience with tariff and incoterms engineering is preferred.
- Ability to translate data into clear action items and insights
- Strong interest in customs compliance topics (i.e. Tradewar, Exclusion filing)
- Highly organized and structured
- Highly detail and process oriented
- Continuous improvement mindset, consistently challenging the status-quo
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Overall passion for Compliance, Supply Chain and Transportation
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top