Manager, Retention Marketing
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE/TEAM:
This role reports to the Director, Lifecycle and Loyalty Marketing working on driving engagement and retention among the Peloton Member base, from onboarding through inactivity and winback.
Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
The Manager, Retention Marketing will own all lifecycle and loyalty analytics and test new ways to keep Peloton Members engaged and active. Responsibility for the role may include:
- Conducting and sharing regular reports on Member activity and retention by cohort, sales channel, geography, etc.
- Working with internal stakeholders and/ or outside vendors to identify Members most at risk to go inactive and/or churn
- Concepting and deploying various tests to re-engage Members and prevent inactivity or churn
- Owning all loyalty initiatives, including the “Century Club” shirt awarded after 100 rides (program marketing, communication, and inventory management)
- 2+ years of consulting, accounting, analytic experience
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to formulate logical, data-driven business insights and test new ideas to improve retention
- Comfort working collaboratively across multiple departments
- Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to present comfortably with senior leaders
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and focus on the tasks that drive the most value
- Ability to work independently to deliver tangible, measurable results
- Positive attitude and flexibility to adapt quickly as things change (we're a hyper-growth startup, after all)
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top