Manager, Member Support Forecasting & Planning
- Plano, TX
Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the Director, Member Support Planning & Analytics, and will leverage data and advanced analytics to produce forecasts and staffing plans that will both guide and equip the Member Support organization to deliver world class support to Peloton’s valued Members. We are looking for a highly analytical, creative, problem solver who is willing to constantly challenge the status quo in an effort to continuously improve data driven insights. This role will work closely with finance, operations, business teams and our internal functions to build and execute forecasts and staffing plans to continue to support a best in class Member Support organization.
- Own development and execution of forecasts and staffing plans for Member Support workforce management.
- Analyze drivers of forecast misses to continuously improve forecast methodology and output.
- Leveraging SQL based BI tools (Looker, Tableau) with R/Python to create predictive forecasting and staffing models consisting of both contact volume and handling times, as well as scheduling and headcount requirements to create efficient and effective staffing capacity on an intra-day level of granularity.
- Analyze contact flows and measure the effectiveness and accuracy of forecast, routing strategy, staffing and scheduling in order to measure the effectiveness of the operation in terms of service levels and operational targets.
- Look at patterns of contact flows and analyze these patterns to identify opportunities to improve forecasting, scheduling and routing strategy/plans.
- Participate in decision-making discussions, and advise business leaders, using data and data driven insights as the foundation.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, supply chain management, statistics, engineering, mathematics, economics, finance or related discipline
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data & analytics.
- 3+ years of work experience in forecasting, analytics or demand/headcount management.
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL and SQL based BI tools
- Experience coding with scripted languages (R or Python)
- Excellent working knowledge of statistical and predictive analytical models, particularly time series based forecasting and staffing models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Proven ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Excellent knowledge of data architecture, database design and data governance principles is preferred
- Graduate degree in analytics, supply chain management, statistics, engineering is preferred.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top