Manager, Member Experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE/TEAM
This role reports to the SVP, Member Experience but will support the entire ME leadership team. It is intended to be an entry point to the company for a strong performer who wants to take on an operational role at Peloton longer term.
Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
The Member Experience Manager will conduct analysis and drive strategic initiatives across the various ME sub-teams (lifecycle and loyalty marketing, community, social media, and member support). Specific initiatives will depend on the candidate's interests and skills as well as the need of the business, but may include:
- Conducting research to map the end-to-end member journey and identifying key pain points to address across the organization (e.g., help inform hardware and product improvements and decisions)
- Assisting Member Support by providing a broad range of complex analysis and problem-solving work in areas such as: customer and experience modeling; CSAT and NPS improvements and correlation; experiments to help innovate service solutions
- Serving as key owner of the Voice of the Member (including annual member survey and daily NPS drip campaign) and disseminating insights throughout the organization on a regular basis
- 2-3 years of experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to formulate logical, data-driven business insights
- Comfort working collaboratively across multiple departments
- Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to present comfortably with senior leaders
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and focus on the tasks that drive the most value
- Ability to work independently to deliver tangible, measurable results
- Positive attitude and flexibility to adapt quickly as things change (we're a hyper-growth startup, after all)
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top