Manager, IT Operations Taiwan
- Lugu, Taiwan
We are seeking a Manager, IT Operations for our Taiwan region, to be based out of our Tainan office. This individual will take the lead in managing and developing the IT operations function for Peloton’s expanding engineering and manufacturing footprint in partnership with the Global IT Operations team which is based in the United States. It is critical to have an in-region Taiwan team that understands localized issues and possesses the operational know-how to facilitate Pelotons’ expansion activities. This role will have a significant impact on mitigating the significant logistical challenges, while driving higher efficiency as Peloton’s Taiwanese base business operations.
Taiwan Regional IT Leadership
- IT strategy, planning, design, and implementation for offices, labs, manufacturing facilities, and other locations across the region
- Program management and oversight of regionally focused IT initiatives
- Responsibility for providing support to regional technical operations
- Partner closely with IT Leadership peers who manage infrastructure, security, service desk, ITSM, monitoring, change control, end user computing systems, and mobility, to deliver integrated solutions and services that provide world class operational performance
- Participation with the global team in work groups and steering committees around the creation of standards and processes to maximize the efficiency of global IT operations, to include best practices, global technical standards, SLA’s, escalation procedures, change control, and quality management
- Ensure that the availability and responsiveness of the enterprise infrastructure meets the goals and requirements of the region.
- Responsible for benchmarking, analyzing and making recommendations for performance and service improvements
- Accountable for ensuring global standards, processes, management systems are followed by the regional personnel and extended vendor teams.
- Creation of technology standards specific to international regions and integration of those standards into the larger company global standards
- Hiring and management of top tier technical talent in the Taiwan region to support company objectives
- Manage regional budgets and spend ensuring maximum value to cost ratio
- Manage regional vendor relationships and performance to service level agreement, and contracts.
- Travel 25% within Taiwan, largely Taipei and Taichung
Support geographic expansion
- Participation in site selection from a construction, technology, and communications perspective
- Development of technical requirements for new locations in conjunction with the Global engineering and support teams
- Support of construction management activities based on locally available resources in new geographies
- Deployment of technology systems to new sites
- Implementation of globally integrated localized support services
- Support of R&D activities as required
- Support of M&A activities as required
- 10 years of progressively increasing responsibilities in Information Technology infrastructure experience, with 10 years operating Internationally
- Demonstrated leadership and project/program management experience in major infrastructure areas including compute, storage, network, cloud, voice, wireless, remote access, cyber security, and facilities development
- Working knowledge of technologies from Cisco, Palo Alto, Jamf, Microsoft Intune, Gsuite, Jira, and others.
- Experience working within a global matrixed management organization
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and excellent written and spoken communication skills. Proficiency in English required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Back to top