Manager, Corporate Communications
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a corporate communications manager to help craft and implement communications activities that support and promote our overall strategic priorities across business, technology and financial media. This person should be passionate about PR, tech, innovation and the evolving media landscape; a creative, strategic thinker and problem-solver with an affinity for details, an exceptional work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Work with head of communications and external PR agency to plan and implement a communications strategy for Peloton across business, technology and financial media.
- Build strategic relationships with business and tech outlets and influencers that will lead to media coverage.
- Identify, vet and proactively secure speaking opportunities for key executives across relevant topics.
- Implement executive placement strategies, including speaking engagements, profiles, and Op-Eds to successfully position Peloton leadership as visionaries and thought leaders in the fitness, tech and media industries.
- Draft pitches and press releases for wide range of business announcements.
- Maintain a calendar of company initiatives, industry events, opportunities, relevant editorial lists, awards and submission deadlines.
- Contribute to interview and speaking prep for executives, including the development of presentations, talking points, briefing documents, and other written and visual materials.
- 5-7+ years of experience working in communications and media relations, preferably at a high-profile, fast-growing company; financial or investor relations experience a plus
- Proven record of pitching and securing business-focused stories, and a deep understanding of the tech, business and media sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively, and collaborate well within a small enterprising team of communications professionals
- Ability to bring new thinking and ideas to the communications team
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and ability to ruthlessly prioritize
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top