Manager, Consumer Insights
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Manager of Consumer Insights to support our growing brand strategy and consumer insights function. This person will help translate data-driven insights into more effective marketing and will collaborate with the brand team to develop clear and strategic agency briefs. This person will manage creative testing across channels, online and offline ( including TV, digital, and radio) across both the Peloton product portfolio and across all markets. Reporting to the Global Director of Brand Strategy & Consumer Insights, this candidate will be responsible for identifying actionable and tactical consumer insights to inform and improve Peloton’s marketing.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative creative research for large marketing campaigns and help optimize creative accordingly
- Lead questionnaire development, sample and data analysis plans, screeners, discussion guides, and all reporting
- Synthesize research findings into actionable insights for the marketing team
- Partner with the brand lead to help drive the effectiveness of our biggest marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the Director of Brand Strategy & Consumer Insights on certain strategic projects (e.g. go-to-market/messaging research)
- Leverage a mix of vendors and primary research to always keep pulse on consumer desires
- Lead insights reporting and strategic campaign recommendations to a wide array of audiences (spanning immediate brand-team, senior leadership, and creative agencies)
- Up to 50% travel required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (hands-on quantitative research experience is required)
- Experience reporting to diverse stakeholder audiences required
- Experience managing multiple vendor relationships
- Analytical mindset with an understanding of the marketing landscape
- Must be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to juggle an array of tasks on tight timelines
- Skilled in Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/ Google slides
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top