- New York, NY
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Peloton is seeking a motivated Logistics Analyst within its Supply Chain and Logistics team to drive scalability and operational improvements in how we manage the deployment of inventory.
The mission of the Logistics and Operations team is to deploy inventory across a complex global supply chain and manage product lifecycle transitions. Operations at Peloton are critical to ensuring a successful delivery experience for customers, while balancing cost and operational efficiencies
for the company. The Logistics Analyst role plays a critical role in both day to day operations and well cross-functional projects, and affords many opportunities to contribute, learn, and grow with Peloton. The ideal candidate is creative, curious, analytical and possesses the ability to
juggle multiple projects with varying levels of involvement.
- Manage forward/reverse deployment of inventory to/from all locations to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations in the Peloton accessories network
- Determine optimal quantities, safety stock, replenishment quantity, etc
- Manage our 3PL partners, freight vendors, and interface with warehouse operators to achieve key goals. This includes includes identifying SLAs, monitoring volatility in cost benchmarks, planning for unique projects, and working through sticky situations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in gaps and inefficiencies in our operations
- Define KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of the relevant part of our operations
- Model costs and operational tradeoffs for varying logistics scenarios
1-3 years of professional experience in logistics
Comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity
Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
Executive level communication skills
Proficient in Excel, comfortable with large data sets. SQL a plus, but not
Comfortable in setting up highly analytical models
Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
Back to top