- London, United Kingdom
The Logistics Data Analyst will be responsible for delivering analytical insights and business-critical reporting to enhance the performance of the Logistics team. Working as part of the European Business Operations team, you will play a dual role - developing and deploying new analytics while also driving the monthly business cadences related to KPI performance. You will work closely with Operations functional owners to ensure we are measuring things the ‘right’ way and that we have the data necessary to report on performance. Your role is mission critical and will have high visibility, with an opportunity to have a massive impact on our growing organization. If you are obsessed with data and have a desire to drive continuous improvement, Peloton has an exceptional opportunity for you.
- Own the day-to-day management of Operational Cost reporting and KPI communications
- Identify new KPIs for the EU Logistics teams that align to our key business objectives
- Implement new reporting/analysis tools and dashboards providing visibility to performance against KPIs
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis to Business Partners and Senior Leaders
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by Business Partners and Senior Leaders
- Write scripts and build tools to extract, clean and transform operations-related data
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with product and engineering on data capture specifications
- Create and facilitate user acceptance testing and drive adoption of reporting tool sets across the Supply Chain organization
- Familiarity with Supply Chain KPIs and the key drivers of Supply Chain costs
- Experience monitoring performance against a budget, you have previously engaged with Finance teams to ensure proper understanding of cost drivers
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as well as Senior Leadership
- Relevant work experience in an analytical role developing reporting and dashboards for a variety of audiences
- Understanding of NetSuite or other ERP systems a plus
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- BA/BS in statistics, economics or similarly quantitative degree preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, Crain’s New York Business’ Tech25 and Fast 50, as well as TIME’s Genius Companies.
Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top