Junior Designer, UK
As a Junior Designer, you'll assist and concept unique creative solutions that drive excitement and interest in Peloton products and the Peloton brand. You have experience working with brand guidelines and executing creative solutions that adhere to those guidelines. You are capable of designing for both digital and print purposes. You have a good grasp of design tools like Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch and an eye for detail. You are capable of thinking creatively and developing concepts for campaigns. You're naturally inquisitive, a collaborator and a self-starter. You have a passion for print as well as product technology companies, with the belief that design should better people's lives.
- Assist and concept campaigns with copywriter(s), designers and art directors across Peloton's channels.
- Develop and deliver assets for landing pages, emails, digital ads, retail signage, real estate design, OOH advertising and social media.
- Work with translators to recreate and repurpose artwork (digital and print) for new markets such as Germany.
- Support the Creative Lead and Marketing team to devise and create Peloton brand targeted and seasonal campaigns that entice customers through web, email, printed collateral, out-of-home, retail and more.
- Present and rationalise work to creative peers, and the UK Marketing Director.
- Experience designing for a consumer technology brand
- Agency of brand experience in developing 360 campaigns
- Experience working with Sketch and prototyping tools such as Invision
- Experience working as a designer with an agency or brand
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant work experience
- Strong visual design aesthetic
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id). After Effects or other motion graphics tool a plus
- Savviness with social media technologies and experience creating social media content for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat.
- Ability to quickly turn around detailed comps/mockups in an iterative environment
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Degree/HND in Graphic Design or related field / level
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Emma M.Sr. People Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top