Junior Application Quality Assurance Engineer (Taiwan)
- Taipei, Taiwan
Peloton is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our QA team. This role is mainly focusing on Peloton application’s UI verification on Android consoles for our bike and treadmill systems. The candidate will execute the test cases, reporting issues, and working closely with developers to debug and verify the solutions.
- Test execution with precision and efficiency and focus on validating the functional, stability, performance and quality of Peloton Home Applications.
- Report issues on Jira system
- Work closely with the developers and also project manager, driving issues being fixed.
- Debug issues on Android/Bike/Tread
- Validate new features/ fixed bugs, and perform regression test based on various changes.
- 1~3 years of Software QA engineer experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering.
- Familiar with Android system
- Good talking/writing English skills
- Great Communicator and detail oriented.
- Java/Python skills would be a plus.
- Familiar with Jira/Jenkins/Linux would be a plus
- Experience with mobile app (both Android and iOS platforms), performance and scale testing will be a huge bonus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Back to top