IT Business Relationship Manager- Front Office
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced IT Business Relationship Manager supporting Marketing, Sales, and Service to manage core service offerings for the team, including: senior stakeholder business partnering, strategic change management, project delivery, people management and continuous service improvement to these functional communities.
The ITIT Business Relationship Manager supporting Marketing, Sales, and Service will be accountable for IT’s core services, including Marketing Automation, CRM, Member Services, an integration strategy and it’s operations, and the international expansion of our systems into new markets. This includes management of: strategic roadmaps, service effectiveness (KPIs) and community expectations.
This role reports to the Global IT Director – Business Systems who oversees the end to end IT activities for Business Solutions throughout the organization. The IT Marketing, Sales, Service and Integration Engagement Manager will lead a nimble staff of IT employees and vendors through strategic initiatives, application assessments, and service / support management activities.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded leader with strategic, operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management capabilities.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Partner with Global and local Marketing, Sales and Service communities to drive our business and technology roadmaps forward
- Effectively work seamlessly across Marketing, Sales, Service, IT, other functions - and our external vendors
- Form strong working relationships with Marketing, Sales, and Service staff that run the core Finance processes locally, regionally and globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Develop work plans and manage day-to-day team activities including analysis, recommendations and implementations
- Achieve effective use of outside vendors and ensuring the highest quality of service is being supplied
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders through effective communication, resulting in stakeholder buy-in
Education or Certifications:
- 10+ years of related experience in a business partnership role
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a program/project management role responsible for driving global process and system change
- Proven ability and success in leading challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Experience in successfully implementing global change
- Successful track record of delivering global projects with measurable business impact
- Excellent program management skills
- Proven success in effective virtual team and people management
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Peloton’s current software packages and their specific uses include: Marketing (SFDC Marketing Cloud), CRM (SFDC), Service (Zendesk) and integration services (Boomi).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence is is plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Back to top