The Inventory Specialist works in a cross-functional warehouse environment (logistics, operations, manufacturing, and quality) with the responsibility of managing production data for assembly operations. This job is based in Carteret, NJ.
- Drive best practices for operations, inventory and production data management
- Perform inventory preparation and manage physical inventory process
- Ensure proper transaction execution for all inventory movements for production parts
- Maintain records of NCM; Add finished goods inventory to Netsuite
- Receive and troubleshoot for all incoming and outgoing TOs and POs of LTL or FTL shipments
- Ensures compliance of all inventory processes and procedures
- Ensure proper controls regarding inventory are in place and monitored
- Maintain physical and virtual records of all inbound and outbound shipments
- Build data models, dashboards and reports to support production activities and initiatives
- Track and ensure direct labor hours are applied to appropriate activities/project
- Ensures all safety and technician training and documentation is completed and current
- Collaborate with Logistics, Operations and Production Managers, to ensure inventory is accurate
- Analyze OEE, cycle counts, FPY/FTQ, inventory, cost, scrap, supply, and cost/expense targets
- Prepare, present program status and updates to Peloton leadership
- Wear required safety equipment and use protective guards as required
- Operate material handling equipment Including potential use of forklifts or other equipment with appropriate training and/or Peloton certification
- Ensure compliance to all local and national occupational safety standards while performing task
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- AA/BA Business Administration, GSC, Information Management or equivalent professional experience (5+ years)
- Prior experience in operations, supply chain, inventory management, production/manufacturing is required (ISM, CSCP, etc. certification preferred )
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Sheets, SQL, etc.
- Experience using Warehouse Systems SAP, NetSuite, Siemens (MRP, ERP, MES, PLM, etc.)
- Knowledge of reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise with inventory and data management
- Ability to develop strategies and solutions to meet short, medium and long-term needs, drive implementation, and continuous improvement
- Experience working in a LEAN manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of work instructions, SOP’s, Value stream maps, process maps, etc.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and management, strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of OSHA, Ergonomics, ISO, etc.
- This position requires domestic travel. Candidate must be willing to travel 10% or more as needed
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
Back to top