- New York, NY
The Instructional Designer will be a member of the Sales Training & Development Team and will report to the Director of Sales Training and Development. As the Instructional Designer, you will design content for our Sales team. You will partner with the Regional Sales Trainers and the Inside Sales Managers to implement all training across our retail and Inside Sales teams.
Responsibilities And Requirements
- Aid in the architecture of sales programs such as employee on-boarding, product knowledge and sales methodology, to name a few
- Work with stakeholders to determine content development needs and the solutions for them
- Develop, write, and distribute training content by working with subject matter experts
- Function as primary owner of our LMS system, Lessonly
- Partner with field trainers and Director to create content and material for new store openings
- Provide insights and reporting on the efficacy of training across the sales organization
- Understanding of technology and modern learning solutions
- Minimum 5 years of training leadership experience
- 5+ years experience in designing training material
- Past experience must include sales training
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Ability to maintain multiple project deadlines
- Ability to work with stakeholders and small, agile teams
- Highly organized and thorough work ethic. Able to work with a remote manager
- Understanding of Peloton’s company vision and brand image with ability to communicate it effectively and with enthusiasm
- Knowledge of sales essentials including sales funnel, CRM, and reporting techniques
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology. Proficiency with an LMS platform, Captivate and other Adobe Creative products, and video production
- Experience with setting strategy and assisting in training program development
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Excellent written and editing skills
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience’s training needs
- An innovator who uses data and technology to invent new yet practical and effective learning solutions specific to the environment
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects remaining focused on attention to detail
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, self-starter dynamic environment
- You have a passion for investing in and developing people.
- Some travel will be required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top