Inside Sales Account Executive (German Speaking)
- London, United Kingdom
As one of our Inside Sales Peloton Experts, you will be one of the first touches along the sales journey, expertly guiding people through our connected fitness products. We aim to take a consultative selling approach, so we can value and match our customers needs for fitness. Complimenting our online experience through chat and phone, you will be part of an elite sales team focused on customer experience through the sales journey.
Responsibilities And Requirements:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual personal and team sales goals
- Maintain a consultative selling approach by following Peloton sales methodology - selling the company's core product, accessories and ancillary product offerings (i.e., warranties) to new leads and existing bike owners
- Manage inside sales process from lead to close
- Actively monitor inbound sales phone calls, web leads and webchat for lead generation.
- Provide timely and accurate response and follow-up with all sales leads
- Collaborate on lead generation and sales with Customer Experience and Marketing, as needed
- Daily planning to maximise sales activities including phone, email, chat
- Prepare and present appropriate sales proposals.
- Effectively utilise Peloton CRM system (Salesforce) to track and monitor personal and lead activity, lead dashboards and reports, call lists and more.
- Understands and able to articulate a value proposition to customers
- Serve as product expert by providing up-to-date product information.
- Available to work weekends/evenings
- A solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- You empower others around you to share your passion for Peloton.
- Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates
- Effective communicator externally and internally.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Experience with lead qualification and objection handling
- Time and sales pipeline management
- Proficiency with MS/G Suite applications, Apple Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Interest in Fitness-Tech industry is a plus.
- German native speaker
Peloton is building the best place for team members from every walk of life to grow their careers. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided with a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to deliver our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK, Germany and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top