Identity and Access Management Engineer (IAM)
As an IAM Engineer (Identity & Access Management) at Peloton, you'll be a part of the core team that keeps client infrastructure redundant, scalable, and secure. The position will entail being responsible for the Enterprise client services in use at Peloton and helping to craft the backend systems that will depend on as the company continues to grow. You should be comfortable seeing a project through from start to end; including identifying areas for improvement, researching the best way to tackle the problem, being able to describe to others why you chose the approach you did, and then implementing the solution; you are both a thinker and a doer. You should love automating things, we want people who want to work smarter, not harder!
- Experience in managing and maintaining Identity Management, Federation, and Synchronization solutions. (Okta Administration is highly preferred)
- Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and on-premises enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures
- Work with client stakeholders to gather information needed for business application integration with Peloton’s IAM solution (Okta)
- Staging and testing of new SSO integrations, legacy integration enhancements and integration reconfigurations
- Participate in the architecture and support ongoing automation in endpoint deployment and management
- Manage, administer, and scale our endpoint fleet and related infrastructure
- Participate in supporting and managing iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows and Linux operating systems and software
- Identify and deploy internal process and automation improvements
- Work as an escalation point for the global IT support team
- Manage and maintain multiple enterprise-wide SaaS applications
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of an IAM strategy, with a roadmap of key deliverables and timelines
- Create and maintain detailed and accurate documentation, knowledge base articles.
- Help grow and mentor the global IT organization
- 8+ years experience working with endpoint management software
- Expert experience with administering, deploying, and troubleshooting macOS 10.14.x and later, Windows 10, iOS 12.x and later, Android OS, Linux OS, and ChromeOS
- Proven expertise packaging applications, managing patch compliance, and software distribution, system updates
- 6+ years Experience administering, scaling and troubleshooting cloud based identity providers (IdP), preferably Okta and G Suite Admin
- Experience scaling and integrating directories (LDAP, AD, Azure AD, etc.)
- 10+ years of internal and external applications and systems implementation and support (e.g. Okta, GSuite, Slack, Azure AD, Etc.)
- 10+ years scripting experience (Powershell, bash, python, ruby etc.)
- Love for automating all things and streamlining business functions
- Attention to detail and a security minded approach to solving problems
- Strong problem solving skills. The ability to adapt and overcome is a must
- Ability to drive concurrent projects and initiatives while managing operational escalations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Empathetic and humble with a customer-focused demeanor
- Comfortable working in hyper-growth environments
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top