HQ Workplace Crew
- Clean and maintain reception area, gym room, pantry, restrooms, and conference rooms.
- Arrange laundry pick up and drop off
- Assist management with daily tasks and projects
- Daily sweeping, mopping and vacuuming on all floors
- Adhere to high expectations placed on team work communicating with one another, and the ability to work professionally with fellow crew members/other departments within Peloton.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Ambitious, hardworking and team-oriented
- Must be able to lift / carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - MUST HAVE WEEKEND, OCCASIONAL HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING / LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton offers the very best of fitness and tech via its innovative Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms, which bring members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes.
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top