Firmware Test Engineer (Taiwan)
- Taipei, Taiwan
Firmware Test Engineer
Peloton is looking for Firmware Test Engineers to join our QA team. We are looking for candidates familiar with sensor hub firmware, control board firmware, and motor firmware. The candidate will develop the test cases, work with the developers to design all kinds of test tools, plan creative test strategies, execute the tests, and manage the test process. The candidate will also be responsible for reporting issues, issue tracking, and driving issue resolution to deliver quality products on schedule.
- Develop firmware test plans that cover functional, integration, system, performance, stress and regression testing scenarios.
- Develop test tools for functional and stress testing
- Test execution with precision and efficiency
- Bug reporting, tracking, and management. Always proactive to drive resolution of the issues
- Test progress management and reporting by generating test reports and test summary to multiple functional teams
- Issue debugging through log analysis, benchmark testing, regression testing, and being creative
- Validate new features/ fixed bugs and perform regression tests based on various changes.
- Ensure the integrity of product or project deliverable shipped to customers and manufacture.
- Willingness to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
- +5 years of firmware engineering in test experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering.
- Familiar with Android system
- Familiar with Linux environment and operations of Linux commands
- Familiar with log analysis
- Ability to execute commands in python, running scripts, etc.
- Fluent oral and written skills in English and Mandarin and ability to document and present information in comprehensive and clear ways.
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
- Familiar and experience with the tools and frameworks, like Jira, Jenkins, TestRail, Linux
- Willing to adapt new test methods and learn new technologies.
- Excellent team player, ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices would be a plus.
- Java/Python skills would be a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Back to top