Financial Analyst, International (London)
- London, United Kingdom
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated analyst to join our Financing Planning & Analysis team, reporting to the International FP&A Manager. The ideal candidate is driven & resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data.
- Assist in annual budgeting, quarterly re-forecasting and long-range planning in close collaboration with corporate functional leads
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with accounting partners as well as broader NYC team
- Assist with monthly & quarterly internal reporting for senior management, including insightful analyses to explain trends and any variance to plans
- Identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across the international business
- Work cross functionally to evaluate strategic initiatives and associated financial impacts and help to incorporate into financial plans
- Run ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders and management in the London Office
- Collaborate with corporate partners and FP&A team members in NYC to further refine our planning processes and establish best practices
- 2-3+ years of experience in FP&A / corporate finance / investment banking / private equity; experience in FP&A preferred
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Must be a proactive and highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and
- under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization and communicating / presenting ideas clearly to management
- Systems – experience with Netsuite and FP&A planning tool preferred (not required)
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, retail, consumer products and/or media preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business; Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Back to top