- London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated Accounting Manager to help manage and support our Accounting department. The ideal candidate will have experience working within both SaaS and Retail business models, have excellent business sense and acumen, and will be a natural numbers wizard.
- Facilitate and manage the month-end close process by keeping team priorities on track and assisting staff when necessary
- Manage the end-to-end A/P process, ensuring invoices & T&E’s have been properly approved and recorded (including VAT compliance), A/P aging report has been reviewed, and any open bill issues have been resolved
- Own and be responsible for the timely and accurate performance of monthly account reconciliations for key areas including payroll, marketing, capital expenditures, and occupancy costs
- Maintain fixed asset schedules and ensure compliance with internal policies, capitalise assets from CIP, and record depreciation journal entries
- Prepare and be responsible for monthly payroll journal entries and all payroll related balance sheet accounts
- Review and reconcile marketing expenses with the marketing team to manage the monthly marketing spend analysis including scrutiny of month-end accruals required
- Assist in preparation and review of rent & occupancy reconciliation, including information-gathering for key lease data and validation of rent schedules under U.S. GAAP standard ASC 842 & IRFS 16
- Assist with analysing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances versus plan and prior forecast
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Play an integral role in new system rollouts to the International markets
- Other projects as assigned including participation in special projects, ERP & other system implementations, internal controls, and ad hoc analyses
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years accounting/finance experience; Qualified-Latest stage of qualification
- Strong understanding of accounting theory – particularly US GAAP would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in media and/or ecommerce preferred
- Tech savvy and MS Excel power user. Experience working with various systems (NetSuite, Concur, Coupa, Blackline) a plus.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top