Field Operations Supervisor- Canada
At Peloton, we're committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service. We're looking for world class brand ambassadors who are passionate about fitness, excited about the Peloton mission, and committed to providing our customers with nothing short of world-class customer service. As we expand into Canada, we are looking for an innovative, adaptable Field Operations Manager who is committed to fostering growth in this new market and providing our customers with the best service possible.
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of your location
- Manage the maintenance of the vehicle fleet
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of all Field Specialists and Field Assistants
- Perform ride alongs with Field Specialists to conduct ongoing evaluations
- Assist in employee scheduling
- Deliver and assemble Peloton bikes and accessories in customer homes if needed
- Perform in-home bike repairs and maintenance if needed
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 325 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 325 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top