E-Commerce Senior Product Manager
- New York, NY
Ecomm Product Manager Job Description
Peloton is looking for a Senior Product Manager to work on the purchasing experience for Peloton’s sales channels. This experienced product manager will work on modernizing and scaling Peloton’s omnichannel purchasing experience. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and track record of product experience to deliver large scale e-commerce projects.
- Sets vision for improving Peloton’s omnichannel purchasing experience and ownership of the roadmap to modernize our product catalog, promotion functionality, payment method suite, and web purchasing functionality and POS software
- Helps generate short term and long term roadmaps for mid-funnel ecomm improvements
- Conduct market research, user research, and user testing that inform product requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between e-commerce business stakeholders to gather requirements and prioritize needs and helps identify cross-functional dependencies
- Conduct fit/gap analysis and documents business/system requirements
- Work closely with engineering, IT and other key team members to provide modern shopping experiences
- Utilize agile methodologies to help that include Stories, Acceptance Criteria and descriptions that convey the value of the product to developers and vendors.
- Develop a strong grasp of the competitive landscape and web eCommerce trends.
- Strong verbal communication within the web acquisition team and outbound to stakeholders and the larger organization.
- Ability to analyze KPIs, metrics and communicate trends
- 3-5+ years of product management experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good understanding of technical concepts in web application
- Agile product management experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
Nice to Have
- Passion for data integrity and financial reporting
Back to top