Director of Investigations
- Plano, TX
Peloton’s Program Director, Investigations will manage the formation of Peloton’s Global Investigation Program. This leader will be responsible for the design and execution of investigative best practices and ensuring all investigations are conducted in accordance with Pelton policy and all applicable national, state and local laws. In performing investigative responsibilities, this leader will train and coordinate with Peloton Loss Prevention, Investigation and People leaders to accurately analyze evidence and determine the validity of an allegation.
As the Program Director of Investigations this leader will conduct and support investigations resulting from evidence of external crimes and allegations of employee malfeasance, including but not limited to fraud, theft, workplace violence and other crimes or violations of company policy. It will be the focus of the Investigations team to support field LP leaders with more complicated or organized criminal activity or associate misconduct. This leader must maintain the ability to interview and secure statements from complainants, witnesses and subjects of investigations, obtain documents and other evidence, prepare affidavits, testify in administrative or judicial proceedings and prepare reports that present objective results of investigations.
This leader will establish and maintain professional liaison with state and local law enforcement agencies, federal and or state prosecutors, and attorneys in civil and administrative capacities. These partnerships will serve to support Pelton’s ability to deter, detect, and investigate all internal and external crimes or misconducts impacting the Pelton team, our members, our brand and/or our profitability. It will be vital this leader is able to establish and maintain professional partnerships with key internal stake-holders, operational leaders and counterparts within other teams including: Security, Safety, People, Legal and Information Security.
- As a member of the leadership team, your commitment to a strong security presence through personal leadership is key.
- Lead and work collaboratively on the development, review, and revision of security, shrink and investigative related policies and training programs. Ensure key loss prevention, people and information security team members are trained and knowledgeable of all investigative best practices and policies.
- Prioritize the safety and security of our team and identify risk; ensuring actions taken to mitigate or eliminate risks are scalable with rapid and continuous growth.
- Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Peloton LP & Security and Investigative standards and policies. Where gaps remain, the Program Director will be responsible for developing policies and processes while partnering with key business leaders.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in the development of operational exception and theft reporting. Track, report, and utilize this reporting to drive continuous improvement.
- Investigate and review security violations, information security violations, crises, unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and coordinate appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Review security and theft trends over time to rationalize the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the risk is highest.
- Hire and manage a team of Investigations professionals.
- This individual will create and execute leadership development plans for their team. This individual will set and communicate team expectations and give frequent and appropriate feedback to their teams and ensure they are executing to the core competencies of a Peloton LP & Security professional. This individual will need to demonstrate the ability to assess talent and select appropriate bench strength to address current and future business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7+ years experience in Investigations within the Retail and/or Distribution environment
- 4+ years of managing LP & Security programs in retail, distribution, or service operations
- Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement in an operational environment
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including confidence in collaborating with executives and senior leaders
- Proficient in google docs, sheets and the use of pivot tables and the development of charts and graphics
- Wicklander Zulawski certified
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Back to top