Director of Business Operations
- New York, NY
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS, FIELD OPERATIONS
Location - New York, NY
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Technology - Cross functional collaboration with other Peloton Business Units to ensure the delivery of world class operations
- Salesforce, WMS, HRIS and payroll system implementation
- Partner with Enterprise technology team to ensure continuity of operations
- Evolution and innovation of all technology in our warehouses
Operational policies and procedures - Works with other Field Operations leaders to build out policies and procedures
- Standardize all Field processes including safety, payroll, warehouse, field training and recruiting to set standards and expectations across all warehouses
- Partner with regional managers on quarterly operational training and updates
Financial Reporting and analytics - Works with Financial Planning and accounting teams to build out Field Operations budget and ongoing reporting
- Create monthly dashboards and reporting
- Partner with BI team to update and evolve all Looker reporting
- Partners with Field Operations Continuous Improvement team to drive cost efficiency without sacrificing service levels
Payroll management and scheduling
- Run all incentive reporting and payouts
- Review scheduling and payroll – partner with RM’s to maximize opportunities and staffing efficiencies
- Performs ongoing audits to ensure payroll and HRIS systems are accurate
New Location Openings
- Partner with Field Ops National Team and regional managers to make sure all equipment is ordered and functional for on time openings or relocations
- Supply ordering
- Vendor scheduling / setup
- Budget and negotiate all vendor contracts
- Build relationships with existing vendors across Field Operations to improve performance and reduce cost
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent work ethic, relentless attention to detail and superior analytical skills
- Experience with computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, and telecommunication software
- Ability to build and lead a team of high performing people with the goal of achieving a very high standard of customer satisfaction
- A minimum of 10 years of supervisory experience in a cross functional environment preferably in a fast growing company
- MBA Preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBCUniversal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
Back to top