Director, Global Communications
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an experienced communications director to help craft and implement public relations activities that support and promote Peloton’s Studio division worldwide, including, but not limited to, our fitness studios, broadcast production facilities, content and instructors. This person should be passionate about PR, fitness, tech, innovation and the evolving media landscape; a creative, strategic thinker and problem-solver with an affinity for details, an exceptional work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Along with the head of communications and external PR agencies, plan and implement a business and consumer communications strategy for Peloton’s Studio division.
- Build strategic relationships with consumer lifestyle, health and fitness outlets and influencers that will lead to media and social coverage.
- Work closely with the production, content and marketing teams to leverage our instructor talent to promote Peloton’s fitness content and expertise.
- Draft prep materials, pitches and press releases related to Peloton studio news.
- Manage all press activities around our physical fitness studios/production facilities, instructor talent, streaming and on-demand fitness content and iOS app for the Peloton Bike and Peloton Tread.
- 8-10+ years of experience working in communications and media relations, preferably in the media, lifestyle or fitness category
- Proven record of pitching and securing consumer press, and a deep understanding of the fitness, lifestyle and media sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively, and collaborate well within a small enterprising team of communications professionals
- Ability to bring new thinking and ideas to the communications team
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and ability to ruthlessly prioritize
Meet Some of Peloton's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Emma is responsible for providing an incredible experience for Peloton’s employees. Her ultimate goal is to support team members in all departments and make Peloton a great place to work.
Back to top